Our Duties and Reponsibilities
- Implement all activities for the ISAT University ALUMNI ASSOCIATION INC. to engage alumni in mentoring, volunteering, recruiting, and annual giving in all ISAT U campuses. This includes planning and executing networking, educational and social events, maintaining regular communication, including surveys on interests and employment, keeping contact information updated.
- Plan and promote alumni programs in support to the University’s strategic plan as well as the institutional goals and objectives in collaboration with other stakeholders of the university. Ensure accurate and complete alumni database records, capture contact, biographical and career information of alumni via surveys, projects (Alumni Directory) correspondence, website, and postal returns.
- Develop ideas and content for Alumni print publications, website and social media in collaboration with the Office of the Alumni Association and the Management Information System (MIS).
- Coordinate in the selection process and committee for the Outstanding Alumnus/Alumna Award.
- Manage a portfolio of annual fund donors and prospective donors and generate fund raising revenue yearly. Maintaining communication with donors and coordinating donor visits to ISAT U campuses and opportunity to meet with students.
- Other responsibilities assigned by the VPEA and approved by the University President deemed necessary for the fulfillment and realization of vision, mission and institutional goals of the university.