Mr. Rolly John F. Pelobello
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists Director in preparing funding requests, including grant proposals under the general direction of the Director
- Organizes and coordinates alumni functions with special responsibility for facilitating local chapters, alumni publications, resource generation, recognition and awards, reunions, homecoming, and conduct tracer’s and other special events and services.
- Works with Director, the different colleges and campuses and other alumni staff to assure coordination and development of total alumni relations program; recommends long and short-range goals and overall direction of alumni programs.
- Promotes and fosters effective alumni relations through continuing communication and personal contact with constituent groups.
- Develops, designs and arranges for publicity and promotional materials for alumni functions and/or services, in assigned area of responsibility.
- Plans, coordinates and schedules all logistical details and makes necessary arrangements for programs and/or services in assigned area of responsibility.
- Evaluates and monitors effectiveness of programs/services and identifies problems, recommends improvements and institutes changes.
- Perform other responsibilities assigned by the Director as deemed necessary and related to achievement of the Office goals.